- Announcing – Victoria, BC Condo Raffle – contact us at email@example.com for details! Drawing is on June 2, 2015
- Tuesday, Mar 24 – Annual Awards Dinner – 6:30 p.m. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Tuesday, Mar 31 – Membership Mixer, 5 p.m. at Michael’s on Main, 2591 S Main St, Soquel. Email email@example.com for more info.
- Tuesday, Apr 7 – “She’s at Shadowbrook” Monthly Mixer 5 p.m. at the Rock Lounge, 1750 Wharf Rd, Capitola – all are welcome!
- Tuesday, Apr 14 – Monthly Business Meeting – 6 p.m. at IHOP Restaurant, 1549 41st Ave, Capitola. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- We’ve launched the first Santa Cruz County Women’s Business Directory and want YOU to be a part of it. If you own or run a business in SC County, click here to fill out a Survey or view the Directory and be included…it’s FREE!
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
A global volunteer organization working to improve the lives of women and girls through programs leading to social and economic empowerment.
Soroptimist membership connects women to each other, to their local communities and to the world community. We focus on issues such as domestic violence, poverty, sexual harassment, inequities in the workplace, and other challenges unique to today’s women.
Interesting in meeting us and getting involved in all our fabulous projects? Learn how to Join Soroptimist International of Capitola-by-the-Sea here. See you soon!
Soroptimist International of Capitola By-the-Sea is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Soroptimist International of Capitola By-the-Seas’ tax identification number is 94-9771973.